This section gets you started with a very simple configuration and provides some example configurations.
These examples use the v3 Envoy API, but use only the static configuration feature of the API, which is most useful for simple requirements. For more complex requirements Dynamic Configuration is supported.
- Installing Envoy
- Quick start
- Check your Envoy version
- View the Envoy command line options
- Run Envoy with the demo configuration
- Override the default configuration by merging a config file
- Static configuration
- Dynamic configuration
- Next steps
- Using the Envoy Docker Image
- Running Envoy with docker-compose
- Build and run a Docker image
- Permissions for running Docker Envoy containers as a non-root user