- How do I continue to use the v2 xDS API until Q1 2021?
- How long will the v2 APIs be supported?
- How do I configure Envoy to use the v3 API?
- If I upgrade to Envoy 1.13+, do I need to use the v3 API?
- How does API versioning interact with a new extension?
- Which xDS transport and resource versions does my control plane need to support?
- How do I support multiple xDS API major versions in my control plane?
- What do the v2, v3, vN etc. mean in API package names?
- Why are the Envoy xDS APIs versioned? What is the benefit?
- What is the status of incremental xDS support?
- How do I configure Envoy as an edge proxy?
- How do I configure Envoy as a level two proxy?
- How do I configure SNI for listeners?
- How do I configure SNI for clusters?
- How do I configure zone aware routing?
- How do I configure Zipkin tracing?
- How do I configure flow control?
- How do I configure timeouts?
- How are configuration deprecations handled?
- How does Envoy prevent file descriptor exhaustion?
- I setup health checking. When I fail some hosts, Envoy starts routing to all of them again. Why?
- Why doesn’t RR load balancing appear to be even?
- Is there a way to disable circuit breaking?
- How do I handle transient failures?
- How do I make Envoy fail over to another region during service degradation?